This is the boat you've been waiting for...
First and foremost, the Open Series (4.2+) use Zodiac's patented easy tube removal system providing unmatched resale value and ease of cleaning/service.
The Zodiac Open Series is the newest release from Zodiac NA. It offers deluxe comfort, superior quality, and unmatched ride performance. With the deep-V fibreglass molded hull Zodiac went back to their roots with focus on ride quality and performance. The double-wide helm bench with backrest and ample storage, fuel compartment, bow locker, and deluxe colour.
The Open 4.8 Rib provides upholstered seating for up to 6 people. Combined with the maximum power rated outboard the included Suzuki EFI 70hp provides the greatest performance results.
- Strongan Duotex PVC
- Slide on, slide off replaceable tube
- Deep-V heavy duty fiberglass hull construction
- Fuel tank – 12 gallons
- Molded fiberglass interior seating, console, storage, and bow step with roller and cleat
- Bow storage locker
- Chambers: Main tube: 3
- Dual lifelines on tube, inner and outer
- Seating for 6 people
- Mechanical Steering
- Base electrical system: switch panel, navigation lights, etc…
- Full rub strake and tube top non-skid patches
- 2 paddles
- lifting points
- Anchor/Mooring chocks on bow
- Fuel tank storage
- Double pilot/co-pilot seat
- Foot pump
- Cup holders (2)
- Storage in console
- Owner’s manual
- Passenger seats
- Repair kit
- Steering console with steering wheel and grab rail
RIGGED EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
- Suzuki Tach/Monitor Gauge
- Suzuki Trim Gauge
- Suzuki Aluminum Water-Grip Prop
- Suzuki Fuel Water Separator
- Deka 24 Series Starting Battery
- Fire Extinguisher 5-B.C.
- Bow Cushion
- Navigation Lights
- 2x USB Plugs
- Battery Switch
- Bilge Pump
Maximum 70HP Propulsion :
Based on the DF90A design, an enormous cubic inch cylinder size (1502cc) out classes the rest in this range. Combined with Suzuki 2-Stage gear reduction & offset drive shaft results in high propulsive efficiency with large diameter propellers.
Suzuki is reinventing the category again with the DF70a :
The first of Suzuki’s new generation four-strokes, the DF70A is a showcase of advancements and achievements such as digital sequential electronic fuel injection, a powerful 2.59:1 final drive ratio, zero-maintenance self-adjusting time chain and don’t forget the Suzuki Lean Burn Control System. New DF70A models also sport the optional Suzuki Troll Mode System.
*Product data and information provided by manufacturers may change without notice.