Cruise motors have a built-in GPS, with on-board computer and display, showing information such as speed and input power, state of charge and remaining range, even with third-party batteries. They have a robust, wear-resistant design thanks to features such as a housing that is waterproof to IP67, pylons made from aluminium and a specially reinforced fin. They team up with the purpose-developed propellers and additional Torqeedo components to create a highly impressive package.
The flagship model in the Cruise series delivers 12 kW of peak output and a continuous output of 10 kW, which can propel efficient boats up to a maximum speed of 30 km/h.
Two Power 48-5000 batteries are required for operation at full power. If the Cruise 10.0 is operated with only one Power 48-5000, the power is reduced to 6 kW. The Cruise 10.0 is not compatible with the Power 24-3500.
Cruise 10.0 T - Benefits:
- 12 kW peak power, 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
- Simple handling thanks to voltage level of 48 V
- We recommend the Cruise 10.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to 10 tons.
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Low-profile design – elegant and modern