Last one, store demo.
Blade 10’10” BT-S500
Inflatable Windsurf / SUP-ALL-around Cruising / Wave
The AM BLADE 5.0m2 windsurf SUP is an incredibly versatile inflatable boards for both windsurfing and stand up paddling. It features a upgraded size and sail and an universal insert for attaching a windsurfing rig and offer outstanding sailing performance in light to moderate wind conditions. BLADE also have a slide-in dagger fin for upwind performance regardless of wind strength.
For stand-up paddling, the BLADE is designed with a low rocker and added thickness for directional stability and long glides. This makes them the ideal boards for fun flat water cruising and longboard style windsurfing.
Ideal for riders up to 220lbs/100kg
Performance, durability, and light-weight built into one sail. Majority of X-ply material combined with Dacron is very light yet extremely durable. Endo-batten seam shaping helps to create a powerful sail that is tunable with screw-adjusting batten tensioners. Come with sail, 4-piece mast, sport boom,1-bolt tendon mast base, alloy extension, and uphaul. Designed for demanding recreational sailors. RBS Battens.
- 6"(15cm)double-wall drop stitch PVC fabric maximizing durability stiffness and
- Soft dot groove EVA deck for great comfort and traction
- Multiple foot-straps positions for every level of sailing:beginner, intermediates and
- Bungee cords for cargo secure
- Single slide-in center fin
- Optimum air pressure in all conditions, up to 15psi
- Clipper fast box system with retractable DuPont Minlon®11” (28cm) dagger fin
- Universal insert for attaching the sail rig
- Model BT-S500
- Board Size 330 x 80 x 15cm (10’10” x 31.5” x 6”)
- Volume 315 L
- Max . Payload 331 lbs / 150 kg
- Net Weight 45.2 lbs / 20.5 kg
- Fin 1 center fin + dagger fin
JOMBO 23.5” high pressure pump with gauge; MAGIC backpack; 4 footstraps ; Sail set with bag; Repair kit; Paddle holder.
Sup paddle sold separate.