The Pulsecraft has grown into an impressive and versatile boat. Uniquely designed with a self draining oor and side door access. With plenty of forward space for cargo and a handy drop gate for loading and o loading, this boat becomes your SUV of boats.
Powered with the amazing Suzuki 200hp outboard with digital "Suzuki Precision Controls" Enjoy the comfort of simple and responsive shifting while at the dock or managing tight spaces.
INCLUDED BOAT FEATURES:
- Capt Navy
- Tow Bollard
- Cargo Tie Downs
- Side Free Ports
- Top w/curtains and SS Frame
- Walk Thru Curtain
- Stern Railing w/cushion Backrest & Full Seat cushion
- Pedestal Seat Cushion with back (Pair)
- Starboard Side Door
- Telescopic Folding Ladder (Starboard)
- Extra Battery Tray/Bracket
- Length: 26'
- Beam: 100"
- Weight: 3700 lbs
- Seating: 8
- Deadrise: 15 degrees
- Hull Thickness: 1/4 Inch
- Side Thickness: 3/16th Inch
THE DF200A FOUR-CYLINDER OUTBOARD
Lightweight, Powerful, Efficient and Reliable
The NEW DF200A Four-Cylinder delivers the kind of impressive performance you expect only from a V6 Engine - But from just four cylinders, meaning it is much lighter and more efficient.
Suzuki's NEW DF200A inline four-cylinder outboard motor stands to redefine lightweight outboard performance and fuel economy by delivering advanced features, enhanced reliability and impressive power on par with a V6 engine. At just 226kg, the new DF200A is more than 12% lighter than Suzuki's V6 DF200. Even so, it produces the same 147kW (200PS) of power to offer boaters the choice of a lighter, leaner, more compact solution that comes without any compromises.
○ Four cylinder 200hp (same performance of V6)
○ Just 498lbs, over12% less than Suzuki’s V6 200 outboard
○ Direct Air Intake and Variable Valve Timing
○ 175 cu in Big Bock Displacement and a High Compression Ratio for impressive acceleration and low end torque
○ Features a water detection sensor to warn of moisture in the fuel system
○ Lean Burn Control Technology (fuel economy)
○ Knock, O2 and Water Detection Sensors, monitor/control internal engine operating parameters
○ Electric start
○ Power tilt and trim
○ Fresh Water Flushing System
○ Power Trim and Tilt
*Photos for illustration, actual boat may differ in features. Navy cushions and bimini.