Pleasure Craft Licensing Application - PVC

Not yet rated | Create your own review
C$ 269.99 Excl. tax

For New PVC/Rib Boats

Pleasure Craft Licensing Application

In stock
Product SKU:
Add to cart

Pleasure craft licences are required for vessels used only for recreational purposes, do not carry passengers and are powered by an engine of 10 horsepower (7.5W) or more unless they are registered in the Canadian Register of Vessels.

Add this item to your cart and we'll apply vinyl vessel license numbers to your new boat. Registration of license can be completed at no additional charge after submission of required documents (drivers license, 3rd party release). This may also be performed free of charge from the Transport Canada website.

0 stars based on 0 reviews Add your review
Use commas to separate tags
You are using a really old version of
Internet Explorer, click here to upgrade your browser.