The Duras line of inflatable boats features great multi-purpose European style sports boats that offer superb handling and functionality.
Owned by Tohatsu America Corp the Duras line of inflatable boats features great multi-purpose European style sport boats that offer superb handling and functionality.
These lightweight boats provide comfort and convenience on the go. Within minutes, they go from deflated to ready for the water.
Duras boats are available with air floor* or wood floor options to fit your inflatable needs. The drop-stitch air floor, the latest in floor designs, is rigid enough to withstand up to four passengers while offering soft support for knees and feet. The wood floor option features a non-skid neoprene mat for safety.
Inflatable boat models include DX86, DX96, DX104, and DX126. DX138 available in limited quantity.
Duras inflatable boats are equipped with three separate air chambers for added protection and have heat welded seams. Standard equipment includes two oars, aluminum seat, pressure gauge, patch kit, valve replacement tool, and a heavy duty foot air pump. All include a five year limited warranty.
1. Choice of air floor* or wood floorboards with non-skid neoprene mat
2. Welded seams for added durability
3. Long seat slide position for convenience
4. Large stainless steel D-Rings for easy towing
5. Oar holders inside the boat
6. ABS transom with splash guards
7. Aluminum transom pads
7-Layer, 1000 Denier material
8. Aluminum bench seat
9. Self-bailing drain plug
10. Aluminum stringers (wood floorboard models)
11. Double layer PVC material on underside for extra protection
12. High quality 7-layer, 1000 denier material for improved durability
*Not available for DX126 or DX138 models
You are using a really old version of Internet Explorer, click here to upgrade your browser.