16'5" Gala Viking V500 Hypalon Rib
Packaged with a 90hp Honda 4-stroke outboard with FIVE year warranty.
Honda’s BLAST is designed to improve acceleration at low speed.
When you move the throttle quickly, BLAST advances the ignition timing to its maximum. At the same time the air/fuel ratio becomes richer to prevent knock. Torque is greatly increased.
The result? Strong acceleration when you need it. And “hole shot” is vastly improved, as more horsepower gets the hull up on plane quicker.
Package includes galvanized EZ Loader trailer with tongue jack and LED lights.
VIKING V500 Hypalon is the new flagship of GALA line. This model opens a new extensive series of cruising RIBs with aluminium hull, suitable for heavy sea conditions and high waves.
This custom rig is fully loaded including Gala T-top, tow arch, nav lights, bow step, 75lit fuel system, and much more.
- Bow step plate w/ cleat, roller and soft seat back
- Alu welded steering console with front seat
- Alu captain seat with two storage compartments, three handrails and folding up seating
- Driver seat S-04 with soft seat, folding back and roomy storage
- Wide rear seating with folding seat back and large rear storage compartment
- Two transom pad walking platforms with motor well
- GALA T-top with aerodynamically profiled framing
- Heady-duty welded towing arch with two mooring cleats and waterski towing post.
- Electric package (incl. nav. lights, bilge pump, horn, battery switch etc)
- Tough rubbing strake with splash guard
- One-way drain system with plug
- Two paddles, high-efficiency foot pump, Repair kit and manual
- «GALA TABS» transom system
|Included Accessories:||Foot Pump, Repair Kit, Oars, Owners Manual|
|Length Overall (feet/inches):||16ft 5in|
|Length Inside (feet/inches):||13ft 1in|
|Beam (feet/inches):||7ft 1in|
|Beam Inside (feet/inches):||3ft 8in|
|Maximum Horsepower:||100 hp|
|Tube Diametre (feet/inches):||1ft 8in|
|Total Air Chambers (qty):||5|
|Transom Height (short/long/extra long):||long|
|Total weight (kg/lbs):||265 / 583|
|Maximum Payload (kg/lbs):||1100 / 2200|