The 40hp EFI four stroke not only offers a more powerful ride while using less fuel, but is among the lightest on the water in its class. With proven reliability and performance, the MFS40 is every boater’s versatile choice for work, play or even once-in-a-lifetime memory making!
Comes equipped with Tohatsu Multi-function Tiller Arm and aluminum prop installed. Fuel tank/system sold separately.
Key features: Tilt/Trim button located on end of twist grip throttle, Troll Mode function.
Tohatsu 40 hp 4-Stroke Benefits
- Sleek design with two color options: Aqua Marine Blue and Beluga White
- Outstanding fuel economy
- Lightest weight in its class, starting at just 209 lbs.
- Available in short (15") & long (20") shaft lengths
- Ultra-low 3 star CARB emission approved
- 5 Year limited warranty
High Performance and Easy Operation
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- MicroComputer Programmed ignition system for quicker starts
- High output 21 amp alternator
- New and improved gear case with lower gear ratio for increased low end torque
- Adjustable steering friction and trim tab for reducing steering effort
- Power trim & tilt
Fundamentals for User Convenience and Reliability
- Through the prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Built-in freshwater flushing system for easy routine flushing
- Variable idling speed control from 650 to 950 rpm’s
- A camshaft-driven trochoid oil pump ensures long-term durability of critical engine components
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability