ZODIAC 11ft Cadet Electric Rib Pkg
LAST ONE IN-STOCK
The all new 2020 Zodiac full electric RIB. Powered with Torqeedo Cruise 4
OVERALL LENGTH (m-ft) 3.33m -10'10''
INSIDE LENGTH (m-ft) OVERALL BEAM (m-ft) 2.3m -7'77''
INSIDE BEAM (m-ft) 1.67m -5'6''
TUBE DIAMETER (m-ft) 0.78m -2'7''
BARE BOAT WEIGHT (Kg - Lbs) 0.41m -1'4''
NUMBER OF PASSENGERS (CAT. C) 62 - 137
MAXIMUM PAYLOAD (CAT. C) (Kg-Lbs) 6 548 - 1208
NUMBER OF WATERTIGHT COMPARTMENTS 3
MAXIMUM ALLOWED POWER (HP) 15
MAX. ALLOWED ENGINE WEIGHT (Kg-Lbs) 56 - 123
Cruise 4.0 R – Benefits:
- High-efficiency outboard with 4,000 W input power, equivalent to a 8 HP petrol outboard.
- All Cruise models are suitable for inflatables and other small boats.
- We recommend the Cruise 4.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to to 4 tons.
- Remote steering connector option, comes with remote throttle.
- Rugged aluminium pylon with reinforced fin – extra robust even when running aground
- Shaft sealant rings mounted in protected area on the inside of the pylons
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminium (AlMgSi1), hard-anodized for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
- Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris and provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft – wear-resistant and maintenance-free.
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties.
- Aluminium fin coated in polyurethane foam provides additional protection from impacts
- Everything is waterproof to IP67.
|Speed in knots (km/h)*||Range in nm (km)*||Running time in hh:mm|
|Slow||2.7 (5,0)||27,0 (50,0)||10:00|
|Full throttle||7,0 (13,0)||9,0 (16,0)||01:15|
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Cruise's on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor's consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
A class of its own in lithium batteries for boats: 70% more energy density and 50% longer cycle life than typical lithium LiFePO4 batteries.
With Power 48-5000, Torqeedo brings a new class of lithium batteries to the market. Based on automotive technology and BMW i battery modules, Power 48-5000 delivers industry-leading value with its combination of energy density, long service life, ISO standards compliance, and cost.