Zoom is the ideal craft for discovering the joys of boating in complete safety. You will love its principal qualities: inexpensive, light, compact, quick and easy to set up. Ready to go at a moment’s notice, the Zoom, stored in the boat or in the trunk of your car, goes wherever you go. Once on the water, it is stable, nimble and can be moored anywhere.
Easy to handle, the Zoom has an inflatable keel which is shaped and designed to perform as an easy-to-handle and effective hull. You couldn’t dream of a better first boat! The Inflatable keel provides an additional air chamber and gives good performance and handling, improves ride comfort.
- Backed by a 2 year warranty.
- Inflatable keel.
- Marine grade 2" wooden transom.
- Non-skid wooden floor.
- Aluminium stringers.
- Self-bailer mounted in transom.
- Buoyancy tube: 1100 decitex PVC fabric.
- Rubbing strake with outlined profile.
- A bow handle with two more handles on rear sides.
- Twin steel D-Rings for towing.
- Reclining oar supports.
- Maximum capacity: 5 person
- Maximum weight: 1433.0lbs
- Maximum HP: 20
- Weight: 143.3lbs
- Air chambers: 4
- Transom size: Short Shaft
- Inside Length: 7' 4"
- Overall width: 5' 8"
- Inside width: 2' 9"
- Buoyancy tube size: 18"
- 303 Protectent for SUPERIOR UV resistence. *For use where excessive direct sun light may apply.
- Wooden bench seat.
- Two carrying bags.
- Two reinforced aluminium oars.
- One foot pump.
- One repair kit.